28 South Harrison Street Built in 1790, this stately manor stands tall in the heart of downtown Easton. Talbot County has garnered national attention as one of America~s best small towns, boasting historical sites, thriving tourism and vibrant social living.Currently operating as a thriving bed and breakfast and Airbnb, this historic property is versatile and zoned for residential and commercial use. It has been a home to prominent MD families, an apartment building as well as 2 different 4 star rated restaurant/bed and breakfast operations. This home has 7 en-suite rooms, a luxury commercial kitchen and a butler~s pantry/service kitchen, among other spaces. The patio landscaping has been newly renovated by renown landscape artist Jan Kirsch. 28 South Harrison St is one of Talbot County~s most historical and structurally respected properties.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
7 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Oil Hot Water Heater, Ele
10,251 sq. ft
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Mud Room
- Master Bathroom
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Six Burner Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Wall Air Conditioning
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air, Central.
- Screened, Bay Window(s)
- 5. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Ramp - Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Window Treatment, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Wainscoting, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)