Now is your chance to own your own slice of heaven! This wonderful 4 bedroom 3 1/2 bath Log home is situated on 5 acres, with a large pond, giant Cedar, Cypress, Sequoia, Pecan, Pear and Cherry Trees. Blueberry and Raspberry bushes abound. You will have your own private forest!! The large living room, dining room and open kitchen is stunning. Imagine the colder months in front of this large stone fireplace with a great book and hot cocoa. Beautiful walkway with Perennial gardens lead to the large Pole Barn that has a loft area above, and incredible space below to have your office/workshop. This spectacular property would be the perfect second home, or everyday home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,980 sq. ft
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
- Dining Area
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- 1. Wood Stove.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Wrap-around Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Pond.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price