This classic brick colonial is one of Eastonâs most notable landmarks. Located on a double lot on South Washington Street, this classic home offers covered side porch, spacious rooms with custom moldings, bright and airy south facing sunroom with walls of windows. Sunroom has wood floors under carpet. Four large bedrooms with tile baths, two fireplaces, huge walk-up attic could be more living space. Main level has Central A/C. New roof 2005. New Boiler added Dec 2011. Central air conditioning on first floor added June 2019. Basement with inside and outside access and half bath. Separate two car garage plus ample parking. Copper guttering, and beautiful exterior dentil molding. Galley style kitchen does not have any appliances. Fireplaces never used by current owner. Mature trees. Donât miss the opportunity to own an iconic Easton home. First time offered for sale in over 40 years. Property being sold strictly "AS-IS "
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Other Construction
3,560 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Steam, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators.
- Partial, Walkout Stairs, Entrance Outside
- Storm Window
- 2. Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Chair Rail, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Other
- Porch, Brick, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price