Brand New Furnace just Installed! 4 BR 2 Bath Cape Cod convenient to everywhere! Whether you need Rt 50 to commute, a quick trip to Downtown Easton for shopping and restaurants, or just want to hit any of the small waterfront areas the Eastern Shore has to offer. There's a 2 car detached garage that has electric, workspace areas, added storage above, and a driveway off Diamond St. Recently sealed rear deck with built in seating. Living room has bay window, built- ins on both sides of the brick wood burning fireplace, and HW floors. Kitchen has breakfast bar, under cabinet lighting, and dining area that leads to the deck, backyard, and garage. There are 2 BRs and 1 bath down and 2 BRs 1 bath up, any of which would make a perfect home office, if needed. Bath 1 has new paint, vanity, toilet & LVP flooring! All Bedrooms have HW floors and have been recently painted . Upstairs bath has a nice focal window and both upstairs BRs have deep closets, dormer windows - one with a storage bench. Laundry / mudroom off kitchen with shelving, storage, and separate door to deck. Sellers are painting, packing, and ready to go so make your appointment to view today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,592 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Wood.
- 1. Wood-burning, Mantle, Brick.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Street Lights, Sidewalks.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price